Friday, October 28, 2011

BUSY!! GDI!!!! GAHHH and then a sad face. see right here :(

So ya first post in a long while. So here it goes.



Europe was amazing. It would take a whole other post to get into that but lets leave it at that.

I'm currently at George Brown College here in Toronto for their post grad game design program, which is what takes up most of my time. Like all of it. Its fun, but gahhh.

We're working on numerous game projects all at the same time with classes. There's game theory, game psychology, game storytelling, game documentation, game management, level design and thesis class. So that's a lot on top of making a big video game with other students. I'm tired. sleep eventually.

This is all I guess leading to my eventually mental breakdown or something of the sort. All this is why I am unable to make it anywhere for a Halloween party this year. Well this and Digifest. Digifest is a digital festival held in Toronto every year and these events have to happen on the weekend of Halloween.  So busy.

Ya, I'm gonna start posting more often in here. Keep my sanity in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment