Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Latest Games I've Played. And some other stuff.

Ok here's the list.
  • Ico
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Uncharted 3



All excellent games that deserve their own review but for now I guess everyone will have to settle for excellent. Maybe full reviews this weekend after I get some stuff done.

And what is this stuff that needs to get done? Tomorrow (technically today) is the first day of scrum meetings. What is a scrum meeting? Its essentially a game meeting where we find out the progress of certain features and then assign new ones. My design group (which is made up of 3 others and myself) are in charge of 100+ second year development students. Its going to get interesting and stressful. So wishing myself luck on that.

Also Harold and Kumar's next movie comes out soon. Need to find time to get around to seeing that. The day needs 26 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment