Monday, June 27, 2011

George Brown, Uncharted 3 Beta, Beyond Good and Evil, and Europe.

So, it's been a bit. I had a schedule worked out when I was going to post but... I missed it. Not that anyone actually reads this thing but it was more for me. NEW SCHEDULE!! Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! OK, I'm sticking to it!!


So the way things are looking I'm going to be heading to the George Brown Game Design Program. I'm excited. It's going to be alot of work but I'll manage. I blame no one giving me a job! :( Oh well. So that starts in September. That's right, I'm going to be studying video games, again, so ya. Not much else to say about that.

I also just found out that the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta starts tomorrow and since I bought Infamous 2 I get to play!! I'm excited. Uncharted 2 was probably my favourite game so far on the PS3 and I can't wait for this. Also Beyond Good and Evil HD finally has a release date for the PS3!! Bought damn time! I'm sure to be getting it. I missed it on the PS2 so I really want to try it out.

And the final and biggest piece of news is that I'm planning to travel around Europe sometime late July to August. Not exactly the details but I'll be sure to say it here when I find out. I'll probably miss alot of events and birthdays and I'm sorry, but going to the George Brown course will make my next summer incredibly busy to it's a now or never sort of thing.



And no jobs yet :(. I blame everyone but myself.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're going to school again ahha.. good luck! I'm sure George Brown's game program is more developed than Brock's so you'll get more out of it anyway.
    & I'm excited to hear you're going to Europe! If you ever want advice on places to go or things to expect just ask me. I wish someone told me a few things before I went in May! It's a learning experience though, you'll have fun no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cory, update your blog

    ReplyDelete