Monday, June 6, 2011

Gradutation



So tomorrow is my graduation ceremony. I get to wake up really early, stand around for a while, sit of a while, then get a piece of paper showing I didn't do anything of real significance over the last 4 years. Oh, also paid a lot of money. I'm getting a Honours BA in Interactive Arts and Sciences with a Concentration in Computer Game Development. What does all that mean? Not much. I can make video games. So if you need someone to help you make a video game I'm your man. I just don't want to wake up early tomorrow. I mean if this thing was at say, 1pm, I would totally be up for it. Maybe even excited; but no, it's at like 9am. Being unemployed makes my usual wake up hours 12-1 in the afternoon. Gahhh. Oh well. Next post will be about the post grad ceremony, aka lunch with the rents.

No job yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment