Thursday, June 9, 2011

SUPER LONG POST: Grad, E3, and Infamous 2.



OK, so, yes, um... I graduated a few days ago. Yes, go me. I am a winner. The ceremony was alright, only like 2 and a half hours and they went through the graduates pretty quickly. I've got my piece of paper that has my name on it and everything now so that was 4 years well spent. I was kinda falling asleep during the speeches though because 1; I had like no sleep the night before and 2; there was this speech about how Mother Theresa and Lady Gaga were similar and how we should be like them.

+
=
WUT?


I don't get it. It was a pretty long speech to. So that happened. My dad put the pictures on his flicker account instead of facebook so none of my friends could see them but you can check them out here.

This was the worst week to have my convocation on too. Wanna know why? This week is E3 aka the Electronic Entertainment Expo aka the biggest video game news week of the year. Of course spending all that time getting to St Kitts and going to the ceremony made me miss all the big press conferences so I had to catch up later. I am interested in much of the news and trailers like the new Uncharted 3 and Assassins Creed Revelations trailers, and the WiiU reveal but I think that should be another blog post altogether when E3 is finished.

WiiU


Also, I picked up Infamous 2 after graduating. It's been pretty fun so far but a full review once I finish it (which will only be like a day or so). That's it for now. BLAH, ok, so tired.

Um, no job still but I might be doing so odd jobs for my dads office this weekend which means money. I need money, and a job, really really need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment