Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Staples, Cherry Coke, Alice, and Pre-orders



So I'm just going to go over my day so far cause I have nothing else to do.

Woke up, caught up on some news and such and then headed out to do stuff.



I could end it there but then the title wouldn't mean anything...

Walked to staples where I applied to get a job. My moms been bugging me to get even a part time job while I'm looking for a career so I went and tried to do that. Then went to a convenience store and got myself a cherry coke, because my friend Greg said something about cherry coke on facebook and I had a craving.

PS: Dr Pepper is better. PPS: Ya I know PS is supposed to be at the end of this whole thing but screw it. Then walked all the way to the library to return a book and went to the mall next door.

There I went to EB games and got myself Alice: Madness Returns for PS3. I liked the story and look of the original (but it was so fucking tough; had to put on g-d mode for most of it) so now I'm going to play the sequel. I finished Infamous 2 (both good and evil endings) yesterday so I don't have to worry about it anymore. Probably going to have to lend it to my brother before I can trade it in. While I was at EB I pre-ordered Batman Arkham City and Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception. I cannot wait for these games. GAH!

After I walked home... and now I'm sitting here... on my computer... more...'s.

So that was my day. Hope you enjoyed it. It seems like I'm going to go see Super 8 tonight with some friends so here's hoping it's good.



Job search is... well I applied to Staples. That's something isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment